General Terms and Conditions of use
The Brow BibleTM endeavours to check that each person listed on the Site has active insurance and a license in place. This does not guarantee that we have been sent correct information, there are cases where an artist or trainer could be sending false or outdated information. The Brow BibleTM accepts no responsibility at any time under any circumstances if a person listed is found to not have one or both of these. It is the client’s responsibility to do their own due diligence based on the recommended search protocols to find their artist. Having a license and active insurance does NOT guarantee that the person is skilled. The Brow BibleTM have aimed to provide as much unbiased information as possible to help potential clients to find their preferred artist, if they choose an artist who is not Brow Bible Approved the Brow Bible again accepts no responsibility under any circumstances if they are dissatisfied with the work they received. The tech having a license and insurance does however protect the client should they need to take matters further.
Should a client be dissatisfied with the work they received from an Approved artist or trainer, again the Brow Bible accepts absolutely no responsibility under any circumstances. The artist’s own T’s and C’s would come into play, and should be taken up with them. The Brow BibleTM would be happy to hear about experiences, good or bad, so that we can endeavour to keep our Approved members at the absolute highest standard. Permanent makeup is an art and not a science, each result will be different to the last, and there are an infinite number of factors as to what can affect the results for a client.
The Brow BibleTM aims to give clients the tools to be able to make their own decisions in finding a reputable, good quality, insured and licensed artist for their treatment. If they are in any way not 100% satisfied, the Brow Bible is in no way responsible and accepts no responsibility. This is purely a database for people to find artists and trainers, The Brow BibleTM has aimed to vet those listed, especially Approved artists, as best we can, however we cannot guarantee anything as it is completely out of our hands when you are with your chosen artist or trainer.
Website and Social networks terms and conditions of use
The Brow Bible (“Brow Bible”) is pleased to offer you access to this website (the “Site”), Brow Bible’s social networks, and other services that Brow Bible may from time to time provide from this website, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”). The term “Social Networks” encompasses a broad sweep of online activity, including participation in social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and interactive blogs, and websites, some of which may be located on the Site. These Terms apply to all users of the Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks, including users who are also contributors of User Generated Content (as hereinafter defined).
BY PROCEEDING BEYOND THE SITE HOME PAGE OR VIEWING OR POSTING CONTENT TO THE BROW BIBLE SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU EXPRESS YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THESE TERMS. THE BROW BIBLE MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MODIFY, RESTRICT, CHANGE, OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR THE BROW BIBLE SOCIAL NETWORKS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IMPOSE LIMITS ON CERTAIN FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE BROW BIBLE SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO PART OR ALL OF THE SITE OR THE BROW BIBLE SOCIAL NETWORKS. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR THE BROW BIBLE SOCIAL NETWORKS YOU WILL BE EVIDENCING YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF, SUCH MODIFICATIONS, CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS REGULARLY AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
Brow Bible Generated Content
The copyright rights and other property rights to the Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks are owned by The Brow Bible. All rights regarding the content posted to the Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks by Brow Bible are reserved by Brow Bible. The content on the Site may not be used or disseminated without the prior written consent of Brow Bible. The Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks may contain text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, or other information created by Brow Bible or by third parties for Brow Bible. Such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Brow Bible is not responsible for the content’s accuracy and reliability and cannot be held accountable for any action taken as a result of this information.
Some of the information provided by Brow Bible on the Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks may contain projections or other statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Brow Bible that constitute “forward-looking statements” within meaning of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other related laws that provide a “safe harbor” for forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, which may include statements that reflect our current views with respect to future events and financial performance, are identified by their use of such terms and phrases as “intend,” “goal,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “projections,” “plans,” “anticipate,” “should,” “designed to,” “foreseeable future,” “believe,” “confident,” “think,” “scheduled,” “outlook,” “guidance” and similar expressions. This list of indicative terms and phrases is not intended to be all-inclusive. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they were made. We are not undertaking any duty or obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect developments or information obtained after the date such forward-looking statements are made.
Brow Bible may provide links to other websites as a convenience for its Site and Social Networks users. Brow Bible is not responsible for the content of these other websites, and Brow Bible does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
User Generated Content
You may submit content, including text, images, photographs and video to the Brow Bible Social Networks (collectively, “User Generated Content”), provided that you abide by these common sense rules:
- If you post it, you own it
Think twice before you publish. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post? Keep in mind that even if original content can be deleted, the content that is shared and distributed through an array of channels can be reposted, searched, and found on the Internet.
- Respect the law, including with regard to intellectual property
It is critical that you show proper respect for the law generally, and specifically for the laws governing copyright and fair use of copyrighted material. You should not quote more than short excerpts from someone else’s work. It is good general practice to link to others’ work. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own them or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. Keep in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
- Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others; and do not create such content on Brow Bible’s Social Networks.
- Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to Brow Bible’s Social Networks, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to Brow Bible’s Social Networks to access it and use it without restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
Brow Bible’s Rights and Disclaimers
- User Generated Content
- You grant to Brow Bible a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right (including the right to sublicense) to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any User Generated Content you post on the Brow Bible Social Networks in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Brow Bible expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the User Generated Content posted to its Social Networks, and such content does not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of Brow Bible.
- Brow Bible does not promise or guarantee that any User Generated Content posted on the Brow Bible Social Networks is correct or accurate, and Brow Bible does not necessarily agree with or endorse such content.
- Brow Bible retains the right to decline to post any User Generated Content, or remove any previously posted content on Brow Bible Social Networks in our sole discretion.
- You understand that when using the Site or the Brow Bible Social Networks, you will be exposed to User Generated Content from a variety of sources, and that Brow Bible is not responsible for the usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Generated Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Brow Bible with respect thereto.
- Brow Bible’s Social Networks
- Brow Bible reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor Brow Bible’s Social Networks.
- ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON the SITE AND THE Brow Bible Social Networks IS PROVIDED “as is”, WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER express or implied, including, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND noninfringement of any intellectual or other proprietary rights OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
- Brow Bible AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL not be liable for ANY direct or indirect damages, including without limitation, lost profits OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, lost savings, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE Brow Bible SOCIAL NETWORKS OR ANY Brow Bible PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT PRESENTED, or any incidental, special, or other economic consequential damages, even if Brow Bible OR ITS SUPPLIERS have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- By using the SITE AND THE Brow Bible Social Networks, you agree to indemnify AND hold Brow Bible HARMLESS against any AND ALL third-party action based upon OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM any content you post on the Brow Bible Social Networks.
- Brow Bible does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any intellectual property rights.
- Brow Bible respects your personal privacy and the sensitivity of your corporate information. When you visit the Site, we may collect personally identifiable information that you choose to voluntarily disclose. We also may automatically collect certain website use information as you browse the Site. We may share your personal information with other companies and individuals that perform supporting functions in connection with orders for Brow Bible products (e.g., credit card processing), and with maintaining the Site and the Brow Bible Social Networks. Except as provided herein, we will not share your personal information or any website use information with any party unless required by law.
- Be considerate of others’ privacy, do not reference another without his or her permission